Before and nowwere planted for the wood that they might provide.
What if we change the thinking and we plant forests for the beauty of their flower. Magnolia trees are exceptional beautiful.These forests could be an amazing tourist destinations for people all over the world.
A resort inside such a forest would be a place that can bring more money in the long run that a forest that is cut for the lumber and then needs to be regenerated or worse.
How to plant Magnolia from?
- Pick a seed pod off an existing Magnolia tree in September or October. The seed pods are oval-shaped objects that are slightly furry. If the pod has begun to open, you can look inside it and see the brightly colored orange seeds.
Water the soil until it is moist. Water the soil daily to keep it moist until the seeds germinate. After the seeds sprout, reduce watering to once or twice per week.
Here is and example of other flowering tree that can be planted in an temperate climate Chery tree. The world would luck much better that whit land without trees and soil.
This is a best alternative that to deforest the earth at a paste that is affecting our air and land and landscape and weather.
- Magnolia Fruit and Seeds (littleworldofhope.com)
- Unusual Elements: Arugula Arrangement (apartmenttherapy.com)
- SSM Hort Society’s Suzanne Hanna featured in CTV News piece on the invasive Himalayan balsam (ssmhortsociety.com)
- Living Advice for Phoenix Residents: Key Tips for Winter Grass Seeding (local.answers.com)
- Sowing seeds of love! (comfortandjoyloveyourhome.wordpress.com)
- Lessons from a Jumping Bean (thedivinenatureproject.com)
- How To Grow Herbs (simple-green-living.com)
- Save Seeds, Save the World (greenphonebooth.com)
- Direct Sow Seeds (mastergarden.wordpress.com)
- What to plant where there is nothing? Fragrant Forests (lilianausvat.wordpress.com)