What is Cellular Memory? Cellular memory is a library storehouse of everything that has ever happened to you in your life. Applied kinesiology muscle testing is a technique discovered and used thousands of years ago by Native American Indians. It allows healers to tap in and discover anything about ourselves, on a physical, emotional or energetic level, or to tap into the subconscious mind right down to a cellular level. Cellular memory and the electricity of the body can be used to determine the cause and the natural remedy for many chronic diseases.
Dolores Cannon, Paul Pearsall Ph. D wrote about human cellular memory for those that want to research more into the subject.
Plants have Cellular Memory.
Research about plant cellular memory
Since the end of the 19th century, rapid closure of the carnivorous plant Dionaea muscipula Ellis (Venus flytrap) has been attracting the attention of researchers and as a result its mechanism has been widely investigated
The existence of different forms of plant memory is well known. Depending on the duration of memory retention, there are three types of memory in plants:
- sensory memory,
- short term memory and
- long term memory.
A few examples of studies involving plant memory are:
- transgeneration memory of stress,
- immunological memory of tobacco plants and mountain birches,
- storage and recall functions in seedlings,
- chromatin remodelling in plant development,
- vernalization and
- epigenetic memory of winter,
- induced resistance and susceptibility to herbivory
- memory response in ABA-entrained plants,
- memory of stimulus, and
- systematic acquired resistance in plants exposed to a pathogen.
Cellular memory is an example of long term memory and is a long-term maintenance of a particular pattern of gene expression.
Chromatin dynamics including histone modification, histone replacement and chromatin remodeling play key roles in cellular memory.
Plants are intelligent organisms and capable of functions such as
- plasticity and
There are a few mathematical models of plant learning and memory.
- Some plants exhibit clues of an electrical memory as well.
Blog 107 – 365
- The Mystery of Memory (teacherwise.wordpress.com)
- Short-term Memory (spinorlab.wordpress.com)
- Keeping Track of What You Learn (soshitech.com)
- Chromatin Remodeling. Ethylene Singnal. (qibinblog2014.wordpress.com)
- Practical Guidelines for the Comprehensive Analysis of ChIP-seq Data (ploscompbiol.org)